- GST Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- OPC Registration
- llP Registration
- Pvt Ltd Company Registration
- Trademark Application
- Copyright Application
- Patent Application
- Design Application
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Udyam Registration
- Import and Export Code
- Website Designing
- SEO & Digital Marketing
Shoplegal provides AEPC registration in India - Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) an section 8 company sponsored by Ministry of Textiles provides assistance to Indian exporters as well as buyers from international market who prefers India as their Garment buying destination. AEPC provides facility and also promote the Garment exporters and manufacturers in India. Beginning from training the workers and supplying skilled labours to the industry; spotting the right country for sourcing the machinery and AEPC also helps the members in showcasing their product in Indian as well as International market.
Objectives of AEPC
Main objective behind establishing APEC is to promote, assist, and facilitate the garment industries in India to improve its competitive supremacy and positioning globally in a sustainable way which will be beneficial for the garment and its related industries.
Advantages of registering with AEPC
- Registering with APEC promote export of all type of ready garments except woolen, leather, jute and hemp.
- To advertise and intimate to merchants and general society in outside nations the benefits of exchange and business with India and to make a preference for the different kinds of articles of clothing markets with the end goal of consistently and normally answering to makers, dealers and exporters of pieces of clothing.
- To the members especially in MSME industry by providing assistance and understanding in duty draw back, import license facility and provide assistance in applying for the facilities
- APEC establishes design centers which help the members improve their design, patterns and garments in line with International quality.
- AEPC provides training to workers and technical persons in improving their skills thereby enhancing the quality of the garment products.
Category of AEPC registrations
AEPC has two category of registration– Member exporter and registered exporter. Any applicant, firm or company or Statutory Organization who exports garments whether manufacturer exporter or merchant exporter can become a registered exporter, In order to become Member exporter should have aggregate export performance of garments more than 1 crore in the preceding three financial years.
FAQ on AEPC
What Is Apparel Export Promotion Council?AEPC is section 8 company , works with Ministry of Textiles ,Government of India on issuing policies and other related matters in Apparel sector. The Council provides specialized services and global business opportunities for garment based industries.
What Are The Activities Of AEPC?
1. Organising buyer sellers meet
2. Participating in International trade fairs
3. Providing training to labours and technical employees of garments industry thereby enhancing their skills
4. Share information about buyers and sellers through publishing monthly magazines.
5. Developing new markets for existing products through various export promotion activities like Road shows, leading trade delegations and others.
How Does AEPC Helps In Export Promotion?
1. Members of council can avail rebate up to 40% of tuition fee on skill development.
2. Conducts productivity improvement programs
3. Provide subsidy for overseas training
4. Helps in collecting duty draw backs
What Are The Documents Required For AEPC Registration?
1. Self attested copy of IEC certificate
2. Undertaking on Non – Judicial stamp paper
3. Self attested copy of MOA, AOA and Certificate of incorporation/ partnership deed / certificate of firm registration etc as the case may be.
4. If manufacturer exporter, Self attested copy of SSI certificate.
5. Cop y of company PAN
6. Copy of Pan and Aadhar of proprietor /partner /Directors.
7. Registered office proof – Rental agreement and electricity bill, if owned – electricity bill alone.
What Is The Fee For Registering With AEPC?The fee for registering with AEPC Rs.10620/- inclusive of GST for a year.