- GST Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- OPC Registration
- llP Registration
- Pvt Ltd Company Registration
- Trademark Application
- Copyright Application
- Patent Application
- Design Application
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Udyam Registration
- Import and Export Code
- Website Designing
- SEO & Digital Marketing
Shoplegal provides Apeda registration in India- APEDA Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority which is a government organization which provide facility for Development of Industrial products especially agricultural products by means of promoting export through financial assistance/relief schemes/subsidy schemes.
Main function of APEDA
- Fixing standards and specification for agricultural products in Exports.
- Advising and improving the packing of agricultural products
- Improving the sales/marketing of agricultural products abroad.
- Promoting the export oriented development and production of agricultural products.
- Providing Training to the Companies / Industries related to agricultural products.
Products Covered Under Apeda
- Vegetables, Fruits and its related Products.
- Meat and Meat related Products.
- Poultry and its related Products / Dairy Products of all type
- Bakery products, Confectionary and Biscuits.
- Sugar, honey and Jaggery and its related products.
- Cocoa and Cocoa related products
- Chocolates of all variety / Floriculture and its related products
- Alcoholic Beverages and Non alcoholic Beverages
- Cereal and cereal related Products.
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts and their related products.
- Pickles, Papads and Chutneys of all variety
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants of all types.
The application for registration with Apeda in India should be submitted within 1 month from the date of undertaking the business of the scheduled products of Apeda, If the exporter of agricultural and its related products fails to register within that time specified, the date can be further extended with the approval of the authority. On timely submission of application with proper documents the authority will approve the application.
Advantage of registering with APEDA
APEDA registration in India is mandatory for export of products covered under Apeda.
Exporters of the products specified in APEDA can avail financial assistance/subsidy/relief.
APEDA registration in India helps the exporters in promotion of brand, advertisement, developing, packing and provides other advices.
APEDA registered members can have opportunity to attend training programs organized for the APEDA specified products.
FAQ on APEDA
What are the products covered under APEDA?Floriculture, Fruit & Vegetables seeds, Herbal & Medicinal plants, Fresh Onions, Fresh Mangoes, Walnuts,Fresh Grapes, Fresh Grapes,Other Fresh Fruits,Cucumber and gherkins,Dried & Preserved vegetable,Mango pulp, Other Processed Fruits & Vegetables, Pulses,Buffalo MeatSheep/Goat Meat, Other Mea, Processed Meat, Animal Casings,Poultry Products, Dairy Products, Caseins, Natural Honey, Groundnuts,Guar Gum, Jaggery & Confectionery, Cocoa Products,Cereal Preparations, Milled Product, Alcoholic Beverages, Miscellaneous preperations, Basmati rice,Non Basmati Rice,Wheat, Maize and Other cereals
Who is Merchant exporter?The exporters who source/purchase products from manufacturers /processers and export.
Who is Manufacturer exporter?Manufacturer exporters are those who manufacture product in their processing unit and export.
What are the financial assistances by APEDA?
Scheme for Market Development
Scheme for Infrastructure Development
Scheme for Quality Development
Scheme for Research and Development
Scheme for Transport Assistance.
What are the documents required for APEDA registration?
1. Self attested copy of IEC certificate
2. Bank letter with seal and sign of respective authorities
3. Proof of proprietor / Partner / Director – PAN and aadhar
4. Copy of PAN and registration certificate of company.
5. Mobile No and Email id
6. Employee count Male and female.
7. For Manufacture exporter – Copy of company registration certificate along with the approval of respective regulatory authority.
What is the fee for registration?Fee for registering with APEDA Rs.5900 inclusive of GST for one year.