SPICE BOARD REGISTRATION
- GST Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- OPC Registration
- llP Registration
- Pvt Ltd Company Registration
- Trademark Application
- Copyright Application
- Patent Application
- Design Application
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Udyam Registration
- Import and Export Code
- Website Designing
- SEO & Digital Marketing
Shoplegal provides Spice board registration in India - Spice board is an organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices sponsored by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, Spice board was established in the year 1987, it’s a autonomous body provide promotion and guidelines for export of 52 varieties of spices. Spice board act as a link between Indian spice exporters and International spice importers.
List of Spices under Spice board.
Cardamom, Pepper, Chilli, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Celery, Aniseed, Ajowan, Caraway, Dill, Cinnamon, Cassia, Garlic, Curry leaf, Kokam, Mint, Mustard, Parsley, Pomegranate, Saffron, Vanilla, Tejpat, Pepper Long, Star Anise, Sweet flag, Greater Galanga, Horse Radish, Caper, Clove, Asafoetida, Camboge, Hyssop, Juniper berry, Bay Leaf, Lovage, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Mace, Basil, Poppy seed, Allspice, Rosemary, Sage, Savory, Thyme, Oregano, Tarragon, Tamarind.
Activities of Spice Board
- Promoting the export of all spices by providing support for – conducting research and product development, promotion of Brand, up gradation of Technology and quality Brand promotion.
- Conducting research and development and provide guidelines for regulating the marketing of Small and Large Cardamoms in India.
- Providing support in improvement of spices post harvest.
- Promoting the organic production, processing and issuing certification related to it.
- Evaluating the quality of spices
- Promoting the export of spices and products related to it
- Maintaining and monitoring the quality of the spices to be exported
- Providing advice to farmers on getting higher and better yields through technological agricultural practices.
- Providing financial and material support to the farmers
- Promoting the production and export of organic spices
FAQ on Spice Board
What is spice board?Spice board is an organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices,Spice board act as a link between Indian spice exporters and International spice importers.
Who can become member of Spice Board?Any person or entity undertaking manufacturing, processing and trading of scheduled spices can obtain membership under Spice Board.
What are the categories of registration with Spice Board?
Exporters – Merchant exporters and Manufacturer exporters.
What are the benefits of registering with Spice Board?
Providing link between exporters and importers
Identifies the right sources of spices for the customized requirements of importers
Processes and forwards the global enquiries related to spices to the reliable spices exporters.
Setting up a common platform for interaction between Indian exporters and international buyers through active participation in major international exhibitions related to spices
Analyzing the complaints received from importers and taking right actions.
Conducting quality improvement programs for Indian spices.
Maintaining the complete database of all exporters and importers.
Spice board act as a gateway between international organizations, exporters and government through conducting group programs.
What the documents required for Spice Board registration?
1. Valid IEC certificate
2. Copy of PAN of company
3. Copy of PAN and Aadhar of Proprietor / Partner / Director.
4. Copy of Company registration certificates – GST/SSI in case of proprietorship | Partnership firm registration certificate in case of Partnership | Certificate of Incorporation in case of Private limited.