PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
A 'Public limited Company' is a constrained organization shaped with least of 7 individuals and 3 Directors. There is no limitation for Maximum number of individuals in a Public Company. The name of the organization should end with the words 'Limited'. Subject to the consistence of the Companies Act, an organization can give offers to the general public. Activities of Public Limited Company are dependent upon progressively rigid consistence of a significant number of the prohibitive arrangements of the Companies Act. By and large, organizations that require enormous capital can select to be enlisted as a Public Limited Company.
What is the basic requirement?
- Minimum of 3 Directors
- Atleast one Director should be resident of India - A person is deemed to be resident of India if he stays in India for at least 182 days during the immediately preceding financial year irrespective of their citizenship. The days of stay need not be continuous, it can be phase wise.
- Minimum of 7 shareholders
- No minimum capital requirement.
- Digital Signature mandatory for all shareholders.
- Easy to transfer shares
- East to borrow funds
- Listing of shares of company is possible only with limited company
- Liability of Shareholders and Director limited to the extent of investment made.
- It’s a separate legal entity
Documents required for Directors and Shareholders
- Copy of PAN
- Copy of permanent address proof – Aadhar / Driving license / Voter id / Passport – Any one.
- Copy of Present address proof – Bank statement / Telephone bill / Mobile bill / Electricity bill – Any one.
Registered office documents.
- Copy of Electricity bill
- Copy of rental agreement, if taken on rent.